Karolina Gustaw - Polish classical violinist. In 2018 she graduated at the Stanislaw Moniuszko Academy of Music in Gdansk studying with prof. Malgorzata Skorupa. She regularly performs on the stages in Poland and abroad.
Karolina Gustaw is a laureate of international music competitions, her recent achievements include :
• I prize at the 19th International Music Competition „Euterpe” in Corato, Italy - 2017
• I prize at the IV International Competition of Musical Performance "Premio Clivis" in Rome, Italy – 2017
• II prize at the Competition "Violin Talents 2017" in Poznan, Poland – 2017
• Special Award at the Competition „Violin Talents 2017” in Poznan - 2017
• III prize at the 14th Concorso Internazionale di Esecuzione Musicale "Premio Citta'di Padova" – 2016
• III prize at the International Music Competition „eMuse” in category with no age limit, organised by International Association of Art "The Muse" in Athens, Greece - 2016
• Distinction Award at the 10th International Franz Schubert Competition in Russe, Bulgaria – 2015
• I prize at the 7th International Music Competition "Giovani Musicisti" in Treviso, Italy in soloist category and the highest score of all participating violinists - 2015
• I prize in chamber category at the 7th International Music Competition "Giovani Musicisti" in Treviso, Italy - 2015
Karolina Gustaw performed as a soloist with Warmian-Masurian Philharmonic Orchestra, Koszalin Philharmonic Orchestra, Gdansk Academic Symphony Orchestra and others. She finds herself well also as a chamber musician. She has played in many orchestral projects, performing the repertoire from early music to contemporary, often as the concertmaster. She also participated in recordings for DUX.
Karolina Gustaw is scholar of Rector of the Gdansk Music Academy, the Mayor of the Gdansk City and Marshal of the Pomeranian Voivodship.